- Strong cord prevents breakage
- Lead free paint & metal clip
- Strong safety knots prevent beads from coming loose
- Colorfast cords prevent color from running
- Protects pacifier from germs when dropped
We are committed to safety at Bink Link.
Safety was a huge motivating factor for starting Bink Link. Our niece, Sheree once purchased a glass bead pacifier clip at a craft fair. The small colored glass beads were strung on jewelry wire. It featured a small clip that was covered in lace. It seemed to fill the need at the time, which was an attractive pacifier for her new little girl. They agreed that they would only use it when they were watching her closely because they were not sure about the safety of the device. After a couple of weeks of use the jewelry wire broke and resulted in tiny beads all over their floor. Thankfully it occurred while they were inspecting it prior to use. This experience further motivated Sheree to develop her own pacifier clip line. So Sheree set out to create a pacifier clip that was fashionable and safe.
Tested for safety:
Bink Links are tested by a trusted independent testing facility to comply with ASTM standards (American Society for Testing and Materials):
- Tested for lead (and other dangerous heavy metals) in the paint and clip
- Mechanical tests to insure that they do not fall apart
- Flammability test
- Colorfast tests to insure that the coloring of the cord and beads does not run even with exposure to saliva, perspiration, or water.
- Inspect entire pacifier attacher before each use and dispose at the first sign of damage.
- Never lengthen cord. Never attach it to cords or ribbons on the child's clothing.
- Only use pacifier holder outside of bed, playpen, or cradle.
- Not intended for use as a toy.
- Securely attach only to child's clothing.